Advanteges of vinyl siding VINYLON
Two-ply VINYLON siding is made according to Canadian technology using high-quality raw materials and modern equipment produced by the leading Western manufacturers.
Vinyl Siding Vinylon - excellent appearance for the entire duration of service life
TRIPLE COLOR PROTECTION
- Only Precolor® German acrylic stains are used in the production of VINYLON siding.
- Stains are applied to both the upper and lower layers of VINYLON siding.
- The extra addition of CoolColorant to the siding’s upper layer reduces the impact of UV-radiation by distributing it evenly throughout the panel.
RESISTANCE TO EXTERNAL FACTORS
- Deep Panel projection of 9/16” lets VINYLON siding withstand even hurricane-force winds.
- Premium thickness ensures a high degree of resistance to temperature fluctuations. VINYLON siding is designed to handle a temperature range of 100°С
LOOK OF REAL WOOD
- Natural shades blend in harmoniously with the landscaping of country homes.
- The texture of Canadian cedar and low gloss of the panels make for a convincing imitation of stained wood.